Spark plug wire looms (holders)

jja

Just had engine rebuilt on my 70 MC and painted the original chevy red.  Ended up with a few pieces to reattach to engine to restore to original look. 

Am hoping some of you folks could help me figure out what piece goes where. Also, some of the looms seem as if they have a black rubber/plastic sheath that attaches to end to protect spark plug wires from damage. Any idea where to get new black plastic/rubber sheaths?

I numbered the pieces for reference and know they may all apply to the spark plugs (or other things) but i'm not sure where exactly to attach them. I also assume some of them attach to a valve cover bolt (below/above contoured washer), but not sure where/which ones. I attached a crude engine diagram that has letters to represent the location of the valve cover bolts. I seem to recall that some of these loom pieces would be affixed under the contoured valve cover washer but am not sure. I have only one pix from the engine before it was rebuilt and it seems to show the piece numbered #3 (with #4 affixed to top) located at valve cover position B. Kinda of assuming most of these pieces would be affixed to valve cover locations closest to distributor. 

Have no clue where pieces #1 or #2 are supposed to be attached.

ANY help is appreciated. 

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

I suppose location H on my car should have the looming as well (#6 or 7). You have that extra one so I’m sure that’s where it goes. Mine did not have one there when I got the car with 47,000 miles in 1996 so I’ve never added one.

Perfect. Thank you everyone.

So the lifting eyes (?)  were to help take the engine out of the bay? I guess I should repaint and reinstall if I'm trying to stay original stock even though I won't likely ever lift the engine out again. 

I 've used the eyes in the past to pull engines, but I imagine they were there initially for the factory to use in moving the engines around the assembly process.