Factory screw up ?

Drivers upper control arm shaft has these two bolts. Passenger side does not. It doesn’t look like it ever did I’m assuming it is supposed to, to keep the arm from moving on the shaft. If I’m correct I need two bolts and two cupped washers. If someone has these “in stock “ they would like to sell please let me know 

thanks Dennis 

3F636068-5477-4818-BF93-B0992C9469C9.jpeg

E528B384-F16B-42B9-8EE9-1CA67C8C315E.jpeg

705F6E4F-4026-491F-95C6-934AF766B8D2.jpeg

I may have some from the master chassis kit that I didn't end up using. Double check the thread size and PM me. You can have them if the size is right. (My shafts were replacement ones from Moog and used a different size if I remember correctly).

Looks like OPGI won't get them until November, but Summit has them, at twice the price. (opgi will charge a crazy amount to ship them though). Screw that...

20200920_204748.jpg

That would be a safety recall today if it came from the factory like that.

GM would have told owners not to drive the car.

They were likely removed at some point in the cars life and not reinstalled. 

Two questions:

How many miles have you put on the car?

Are you the original owner?

I would assume they were removed also but it doesn't look like the bushings were ever squished. 

1. I have put exactly 0 miles on the car never drove it but I did move it s couple times. Total of about 20 feet

2. I am the 4th owner but the 3rd owner had it since 82 and put about 10 miles on it 

so not driven a lot since 82. But before that it was driven a bunch 99315

On 9/20/2020 at 8:25 PM, jft69z said:

I may have some from the master chassis kit that I didn't end up using. Double check the thread size and PM me. You can have them if the size is right. (My shafts were replacement ones from Moog and used a different size if I remember correctly).

Looks like OPGI won't get them until November, but Summit has them, at twice the price. (opgi will charge a crazy amount to ship them though). Screw that...

20200920_204748.jpg

Them look correct fine pitch bolts.