My 71 SS restoration project

59 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Well Dennis I did my part, over the last week or so I had a few banana splits and probably gained a couple pounds but guess what??? :yay::yay::yay: they are still here :rofl::rofl::rofl: I just had to do it :k

Rome wasn’t built in a day. Keep at it. Lol. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Sweet, bet it is hard to get the smile off of your face.

rob

Ya but I’ll be a lot happier when its in my garage. Even if it’s not put together 

Dennis she looks great!!!!    :yay::yay:   But i have a question, She looks lighter than mine, maybe just being inside under the lights.  When you see it for the first time let me know how the color is to my car.   I Love it!!!!!

I am with Rob, very hard to get that smile off your face, But like you after all that i couldn't even sleep until i got her home.    Congrats Dennis

7 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis she looks great!!!!    :yay::yay:   But i have a question, She looks lighter than mine, maybe just being inside under the lights.  When you see it for the first time let me know how the color is to my car.   I Love it!!!!!

I am with Rob, very hard to get that smile off your face, But like you after all that i couldn't even sleep until i got her home.    Congrats Dennis

Is yours ascot blue?  I thought yours was a different color blue.

AAHHHHH!!!   There you have it. Mine is Mulsanne Blue. Why i thought yours was the same?    I do have one that is Ascot Blue but it will be down the road a bit. lol       I still love the color.

47 minutes ago, willie said:

AAHHHHH!!!   There you have it. Mine is Mulsanne Blue. Why i thought yours was the same?    I do have one that is Ascot Blue but it will be down the road a bit. lol       I still love the color.

I have the odd color. That’s good. But now you know what the other one is going to look like. 

More pictures with doors and deck lid. Karen and I just put the chassis on the trailer. Body drop tomorrow. Then back to the body shop so he ca do what he does to make it pretty. Vinyl top and headliner will be put on there also ( different person coming there to do it). Then it’s 10 mile journey back home to begin the painstaking process of assembly. I guess it’s time for me to call the Upolstry guy and see how the seats are coming. Ugh. I hate that part. 

4F87D628-13D7-4448-B349-F689926291D8.jpeg

B8FF71A3-91FD-4F8D-9D09-F327141EE233.jpeg

6FCE7FC3-A6A8-4F3D-8910-9EA7ABB72650.jpeg

F6E4D3C3-721C-4C54-AF4E-6E26360B0223.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Your going to need an enclosed trailer to keep all that pretty in!

Heck no. I’m driving it. That first rock chip is going to be hard to swallow though. Lol. 

• Like 1

Wait a minute here, Dennis did you say KAREN helped you put the chassis on the trailer?   I told you she was a keeper!!! Great for you!!!!!     The car looks fantastic!!!!   But as Rob said why is there hand prints on the truck????