My 71 SS restoration project

1 hour ago, willie said:

Dennis that snowball is getting smaller and smaller for sure. Almost time to throw it at someone. LOL   She looks Great can't wait to see her in the light!!!

O I’m gonna throw something alright. There’s some kinda special swear dictionary made for this car and I’m using all the words. lol. The snowball is getting smaller but it keeps changing directions and coming back to hit me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grant MacPherson said:

Looks Great! But you have to remember they are never quite done, that is the enjoyment of them.

I’m under the distinct impression that the enjoyment is gone on this project. It is just work now. I hope it’s just testing my resolve and it will give the fun back. Lol. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, willie said:

Its there Dennis, its there. Dont give up now! She is beautiful!!!!

Carry on, carry on young man!!!!

O I’m not giving up. Not by a long shot. I will win or die trying. Thanks Willie. I appreciate the positivity 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dtret said:

I’m under the distinct impression that the enjoyment is gone on this project. It is just work now. I hope it’s just testing my resolve and it will give the fun back. Lol. 

I can absolutely relate. I hated my Monte near the end (well maybe like the middle, to the end). The fun came when we met up with everyone at Carlisle. 

I'm pretty early in the Z/28 project, and already hate it...again.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dtret said:

Looks damb good.

• Like 1

Just now, Dtret said:

A little lubricant would help. 🤪🤪

My Monte did me dry.....multiple times. I still walk funny.

• Haha 1