Smog system help

Does this picture mean my 71 SS has a smog system. And if so does anyone have pictures of the system so I know what I have to find. Pass exhaust manifold has tube ports but they are plugged. Drivers does not but the date code on that is 74 so it’s been replaced 

55930036-26B8-4D2F-9FB1-455DC63AC82B.jpeg

I was thinking that because that’s all still there. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t have to find the correct and complete a.i.r. system. I’m still googling to try and find out. I m hoping it is just the canister so I don’t have to spend money on something I don’t want 

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Dtret said:

O by the way it was built for a California dealership Wm Morris Santa Paula 

Then it very likely came with the air system. I believe all big blocks in California in 1971 had to have the extra air system.

8 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

My 71 small block built in van Nuys sold in long beach ca. Just has charcoal canister.

20200926_142637.jpg

Thanks I’m hoping that’s correct but mine stayed in California. Dahm left coast so you never know 

18 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Thanks I’m hoping that’s correct but mine stayed in California. Dahm left coast so you never know 

Mine stayed there at least 8 or 9 years that I know of, possibly longer but I dont know. I found a registration from the late 70s still from long beach ca.