MC #1

MC 1st

9 minutes ago, MC 1st said:

New to sight. Original owner of 72 MC. Been parked for 20 years. Retired now and working on small items. Can someone tell me where fuel filter is located? 350 small block 

Thanks! Will check there next!

Welcome aboard the boards John, we hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  Too bad you missed our Eastern Meet in June at the Chevrolet Nationals in Carlisle.  We had over 55 First Gen Monte's there.

As has already been stated, we LOVE pictures of Monte's.  I agree with others who stated there may be a filter in the carb where the fuel line goes in.  There may be a screen filter in the fuel sender unit in the gas tank.  

rob

Welcome, John!  Congratulations on your retirement!  Six Saturdays in every week now - more time to enjoy working on and driving your Monte!

That's a great looking '72!  Very few original owner members in the club, at least that I am aware of.  Hope you are able to get her out of moth balls and back on the road soon. Keep us posted on your progress.

Looks great! Welcome to the site!

My 71 4BBL filter is located in the fuel inlet pipe at the carb. (above the PCV hose where mine says filter)

Bruce

PC210003B.jpg

• 2 weeks later...