FGMCC Dues Delinquent

Rob Peters

Good Evening to our Dues Paying Members.  If you are delinquent in your dues it is possible that you have already lost your access to the areas of the club website that are for "Dues Paying Members Only".  

This process is taking a bit of time because we are first starting with members who have not paid dues since 2017.  Some of you may have already lost the use of these areas of the club website.  Once we have completed those  members will will start eliminating these areas whose dues expired in 2018 to present.  This process is not a punishment but is to be fair to those members who are to date with their dues.

If you have any questions on this process you can send me a Private Message here on the site or send me an email at rob29ford@aol.com  

Thanks for your understanding in this process.

rob

Hi, Rob

I was just wondering is there anyway to check this status.  I know I paid earlier this year but I may have missed a year in between somewhere.  It was definitely easier to remember when there were reminders sent out.  Thanks for all that you do, this site has been an invaluable resource over the years. -Paul

On 10/27/2020 at 10:21 AM, PAULS71 said:

Hi, Rob

I was just wondering is there anyway to check this status.  I know I paid earlier this year but I may have missed a year in between somewhere.  It was definitely easier to remember when there were reminders sent out.  Thanks for all that you do, this site has been an invaluable resource over the years. -Paul

Unfortunately there is nowhere here on the site to check.  A week or so ago I sent an email to everyone who had not paid since 2017 and with the assistance of Aaron we have removed access to those areas of the site reserved for dues paying members.  

Next week I hope to start sending emails to members who are either delinquent or soon to be delinquent from 2018 to present.  

Thanks to those who have responded to this first wave of emails and a huge thanks to Aaron for stepping up to assist in this process.

rob

1 hour ago, 2ndknight said:

Received a email today stating I need to renew, I'm assuming this is a formality since I renewed in early Oct., just want to make sure!

John

John,

Your dues are current.  In reality, you originally first paid dues on August 20, 2016 so your dues would come due every year on August 20th.  

rob

36 minutes ago, jim's 70 said:

I’m back again!! Finally got myself to where I can get regular access. Just “renewed” through the link/ PayPal. Hope it worked

Yes Jim, I saw your payment in the club Paypal account and have updated you to a Full Dues Paying Member status and assigned you your badge back that looks like this Full Members Dues-paying and this also grants you the access to the areas of the site for full dues paying members.  WELCOME BACK.

rob

It’s been a bit. Life happens. Missed the FGMCC family. Finally got to a point that I can have aces at will lol. Thanks Rob! And good to hear from you Willie. I should be making the rounds a bit more in the spring... hoping to hook up with you and the rest of the gang 

• Like 1