Prayers - Jim Helms

LS5

Some of you may or may not know

James David Helms, he has been admitted to CMC Lincoln and they are suspecting he has Covid.

thoughts and Prayers going out to Jim...

Sending him our thoughts. I know of another member in California who spent time in hospital due to covid-19. He said it was an extremely rough 4 weeks but eventually got better. His wife got it too.

Hopefully Jim's wife doesn't get it. She is the poster person of which doesn't need a respiratory virus like rona or the flu. (Copd, still smokes)

He's feeling better he said today.  I've been corresponding with him on and off texting. He usually joins us for Halloween cruise in.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an Sad Sad Update Group

Its with a Heavy Heart to say that Jim Passed Away... The Club lost a great Member ...

Darren

• Sad 3

• Canuck changed the title to Prayers - Jim Helms
  • 5 weeks later...

For those who are not on Facebook, Jared posted that Jim's Wife has now passed away.  So sad for their family to lose both of them only about a month apart.  Our prayers are with them all.

rob

• Sad 4

• 1 month later...

Man, Just saw this for the first time. I knew a Helms in the Marine Corps. Camp Lejune North Carolina ('82-84), then stayed in Jacksonville '87 . I'm a hoping not the same guy I knew. I had this  Covid ,and prayed no one else in my household (2yr old grandson) got it. 14 days and what a long time to think about what could happen. So sorry to hear one of our members passed from this virus. Heavy Heart.....