Trim Rings and Derby Caps

Hi-

I'm trying to find the best quality/look for trim rings and derby caps for my 72' and looking for info/recommendations. My issue on the trim rings is I have 15x7 in the front and 15x8 in the rear and see sets of 4 sold with only one of those sizes. OPGI has a 15x7/15x8 combo set, but they have no ETA on when they'll be available. I also see the rings offered in "square lip" and "round lip"...does one look better than the other? As for Derby Caps...I have reproduction rally's from wheel vintiques and want to make sure the caps will stay on (I've seen complaints about them not fitting). Any info/recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jon

Jon,

I have the same sizes of Wheel Vintique rims on my '70 mated with  3" deep trim rings (#3002-A) along with no-logo reproduction derby caps (#1012) all from David's Rally Wheels Inc. in San Jose , CA (www.davidsrallywheels.com 1-800-901-9555). I found them both reasonably priced ($505 total shipped) and very good guys to do business with. Of course, that was ten years ago (how time flies!) so things (and certainly prices) may have changed.  I have had no loose caps or rings or any other fitment issues with this combo.  Good luck.

PB020326.JPG

IMG_1183.JPG

• Like 1