New MC Guy

Nick

Hi Everybody,

My name is Nick and I finally found a First Gen Monte Carlo. It's a 72 and a driver! It needs things, like a new light covert cloth interior (731) that I'd really like to find, but its really nice otherwise. I hope I can pick some of your brains from time to time and I'll help where I can too. I'll upload some pictures

IMG_4246.JPG

IMG_4258.JPG

IMG_4243.JPG

IMG_4245.JPG

• Like 2

Hey Nick Welcome!!!   She looks great.   I have the same interior in 2 of my SS's. They are both 67 Classic Copper color.   Enjoy her.   Great bunch of guys here to help.

Thank you everybody! It's a Local car out of Canastota, just sitting there on Rt5. My brother in law kept telling me about it and we finally took a ride out to see it. The owner was excellent to me and very fair. I was lucky.

• Like 1

Nice Monte you have found.  I see you know that we like pictures, keep them coming.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  We will be having a club mini meet in June in Carlisle, Pa so you should get with some of the members up there and come down as a group.  It is a great venue.

Hit us with as many questions as you like, we love a challenge.

rob

Welcome! Nice 72. They all need something. Legendary Interiors should have the seat covers you need. I’m happy with my factory style cloth bench seat covers I got from them.

Yes! Thank you for the info; I will be joining thee next time I get back on. I checked out some of the places that you and some of the club members mentioned but the Light Covert Cloth upholstery is proving to be tough to find, so far. I was able to find some things at Legendary. The interior color panels are tough for me to find but I think the other interior colors are sandlewood and some shade of green (dashboard).