New Guy Alert!

Johnny

Aloha,

Iโ€™m so happy to be apart of this club, it means a lot to me! My pops had a 72 when I was a young buck, now I get to rebuild my 70 with him. Look forward to meeting new friends and asking a lot of questions! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ

4E83BCC8-8B63-4C22-A533-7D6229864782.jpeg

5DC375DE-6F57-4B26-96D2-1F88524E721E.jpeg

1B13F71E-48D5-48CB-983F-5D3FAD7B3A2C.jpeg

E151BDF9-C26D-40CF-9469-7E1E7DB67FDE.jpeg

• Like 4

Johnny,

Welcome aboard as a new dues paying member.ย  I have assigned you a dues paying member badge that looks like thisย Full Members Dues-payingย and will show up on each of your posts.ย  Along with this I have granted you additional access to areas of the club website that are reserved for dues paying members only.ย ย 

Beautiful Monte you have there and you will really enjoy working on it with your "Pops".ย  Keep the pictures coming.

rob

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Welcome to the madness, enjoy the build with your pops. And there are no stupid or silly questions, lots of helpful folks hereย 

Although I agree with you on no stupid or silly questions, I donโ€™t understand how some of mine donโ€™t fall into that category. ๐Ÿค”

• Like 1