New Washington state member.

SandSpyder

I already stole a bunch of good info from you guys and looking to steal more, and help if I can.  Here is a few pics of my Desert Sand 70. I still have a bunch of small things to do before the Western meet next year but it gives me a reason to get into gear!

Monte4.jpg

Monte5.jpg

Monte6.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome! Car looks great!

I’m the organizer of the Western Meet so let me know if you have any questions about it. I look forward to meeting you there.

Welcome to the club and forums, Clifford!! There are possibly others but your SS is the first Desert Sand '70 I remember seeing in this club - very appealing with the black vinyl top!  Don't be shy about asking questions and sharing your progress.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and nice comments.

Is there anywhere that lists the amount of club members and maybe breaks it down by location? I was curious after seeing Aaron's cool post of Western meet statistics and map of where members were coming from to next year's meet.

On 11/16/2020 at 5:54 PM, SandSpyder said:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and nice comments.

Is there anywhere that lists the amount of club members and maybe breaks it down by location? I was curious after seeing Aaron's cool post of Western meet statistics and map of where members were coming from to next year's meet.

Someone prepared a map many years ago but it is now severely out of date. I'm not sure where that old map is anymore.