New lady here

Chevlady

Hello,I am Leni and have a 1972 Monte Carlo.Always have been a huge fan of the 1970 to 1972 Monte Carlos.Then it was after the Martina McBride music video,Wrong Baby Wrong came out got me to buy one which has a 1972 Monte Carlo in the video.I love it to this day and never will sell.My oldest daughter I adopted loves this car and she is getting the day I go.My dad whom passed away 4 years from cancer then told me something,When my mom was pregnant with me,a family friend brought my mom to the hospital in a 1970 to 1972 Monte Carlo and I was brought home from the hospital in it too.Was a 1971 and in the process of finding it,was red and have a picture of it

• Like 1

Dad and I were close,a huge inspiration to me.A tough year for me which I did get through,divorce in Janauary,battled breast cancer caught early in September which I beat.Now recovering from having two stents put in.My 1972 Monte Carlo,bought it from a guy that downsizing a car collection

Welcome, you've found the best group of people here, bar none. Sounds like your year was worse than most, but glad you're coming out on top of it. As said before, pictures are always a good thing.

Leni,

Welcome aboard the boards.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  There is a lot of information and knowledgable people here so feel free to ask any questions you have.

So sorry for the horrible year you have had, 2020 has been a hard trip for all of us but your road has been much more rocky than most.  Share with us where you are from so if any of our members live near you they can offer up any local car cruises you may want to attend.  

Just a note, we really love to see pictures of Monte Carlo's and their owners so don't be shy.

rob

Welcome. I agree with the others but look at the bright side — the best you can do with that hard road is get in that Monte you love and tear it up. Welcome to the group. Gel is endless if needed

• 1 month later...