Air shock lines & Couplings

1Bad454

Hey guys does anyone carry a reproduction factory air line kit that includes all of the couplings and clips?

The couplings that are on the rear frame rail as shown on the factory assembly manual are missing on my car. I'd sure appreciate a picture of what the assembly looks like from the rear shocks to the lines that connect both shocks in the rear inner rear frame.

Blow them two pics up and you can see the route of the lines. My air shocks were replaced by PO so the lines were cut. The passenger side is missing the furthest right clip( gotta find one). But it should give you a good reference 

1998BFA4-9B40-4DF7-B215-839B21AD6846.jpeg

1A3D1D79-DA85-4265-82A3-0B5E5444864C.jpeg

• Like 1

On the factory assembly manual it shows the lines going around the back of the frame and then coming together with connectors. That is what I'm trying to figure out. 

3 hours ago, 1Bad454 said:

On the factory assembly manual it shows the lines going around the back of the frame and then coming together with connectors. That is what I'm trying to figure out. 

Mine is all original. It shows the position off the lines in the pictures. The one going to the passenger side is cut off but you can still figure out the path. The two going to the drivers side are there. the top one goes to the compressor and the bottom one goes to the drivers shock but is cut off. All the lines connect at the valve so there should be no connectors in the lines themselves. Let me know if I’m missing something

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey Bob, i cant get to the garage now, but over the weekend i will count them and get back to you. I am guessing about 20 or so. Maybe someone else will chime in before i get to check. Hope this helps.

In the assembly manual it counts up to be 14. My 71 only had 6 , the line going up the frame rail ran through the brake line clips. I’m a thinkin I need more clips. Though not correct but close INL 11839. 12$ per pair. VERY EXPENSIVE so I’m sure we can find something close for less money 

Edited by Dtret