New Member checking in

Glen

I keep a dehumidifier running in my garage. Florida air is always humid and the dehumidifier works quite well. I dont cover my car too often as i can drive it year round. 

Your car is beautiful and welcome to the site!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Group Glen, That is a Sharp lookin SS.... Looks like one I knew of many years ago a fella by the Name of Bob that owned one Identical to that and also stored it in a bubble as you do..... Lots of knowledge here with our group and as you can tell we love pictures..... Very nice Monte Glen

Darren

Thanks Cbolt and Darren, I’ll post more pix once she’s freed from her cocoon in the spring (I’m hoping for a short, mild winter). I’d love to be able to drive her year round. Retirement will be here in about 5 years and somewhere south will likely be the final place we’ll call home, so more months of driving each year will be likely.  Be safe, everyone. And Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all. 

On 12/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, rsorg said:

glen, where are you located in chicago, excellent cruise nights in the area, roger

Hey Roger, I’m near Midway Airport. Please keep me posted on nearby cruises once things get back into motion come spring. I was in high school when Dukes was really jumping on warm summer weekends - too bad it’s now gone. Really looking forward to driving and showing her and getting back into cars like I’ve always wanted to but never made time to do.