Compressor question

Amazon has a million of them. I ordered the below ones for a brake vacuum pump. If you go to the JW Winco site, you can find an exact size you want, then google the part number. Amazon will likely have it. If you have the exact size thread, diameter, etc, I can help you look for it too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F7E9PDW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I found the dampeners on eBay. 10 bucks. JW listed the correct one but nobody had them. To the best of my knowledge they are 8/32 thread 1/2 inch height on the rubber and 7/16 diameter on the rubber and stud length is 1/4 inch. I will correct this if I get them and they are wrong. 

46 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I found the dampeners on eBay. 10 bucks. JW listed the correct one but nobody had them. To the best of my knowledge they are 8/32 thread 1/2 inch height on the rubber and 7/16 diameter on the rubber and stud length is 1/4 inch. I will correct this if I get them and they are wrong. 

Correction the thread is 8- 32. Sorry

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, overdrive said:

Have you gotten the parts? I was wondering about the part number.

Dan

I just got them the other day. I will information together when I get home from work and then get an update on the forum 

• Like 1

These are the closest I could find. But they work perfect. The only real noticeable difference ( that nobody will ever notice) are the longer threads. There were sold in lots of 8 so I have 5 extra. 

B1335AF8-83E4-4EB3-9EA8-4EAD8D46997F.jpeg

0B65973B-4181-468D-84C2-E124932E751C.png

56E40BDF-F055-4E68-BD3B-52BC96FF365D.jpeg

• Like 1