Sence of accomplish

cny first gen 71

Not monte related but I did something today that I impressed myself. I bought a compound miter saw a few years ago for my deck project. I have a 26x22 deck and had to replace the deck boards and I decided to put them at a 45 degree angle for a different look so I bought this saw. The deck came out great and I have used the saw for other projects along the way. Well as I was doin my kitcken/dining room floor it came in real handy cutting the laminate flooring. Anyhow the saw quit right at the end. Today I took apart the brushes and found them bad so I put in new ones and now my saw works again. I've never done this before so now I dont have to buy another one.  I did get down to garage and worked on the fender that I have been working on too so I did get some monte time too 😀

• Like 6

Nice going Steve!!!!   I might have to put a deck up this year. The better half would like one around the pool that she goes in 2 to 3 times a year. To me it doesn't make sense but with all my toys, who am i to say. LOL  Congrats on job well done!!   Wait a min :yay::yay::yay::yay:  There you go buddy!!!

• Haha 1

Originally I had stairs down to pool deck too because this deck is on second level of the house but I've since took out the pool and pool deck because I very seldom used it any more.  It wasn't worth it any more with the cost of running it and liner would have needed to be replaced soon so pool is gone. I do miss it sometimes but I dont miss the maintenance on it.

3 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

:rofl: ... but if you look closely you can see it out the sliding door 

Looks like a white carpet to me...🥶

10 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Its snow you know what that is, you've had more than us this year so far :yay:

LOL, that's why I included the 'frozen face' guy. Yuk. Hasn't been too bad at my house this year though, but south of us gets hammered usually. I used the plow truck once, let it melt the other couple of times it snowed an inch or two.

54 minutes ago, bob 71 said:

floor looks good. maybe hardwood for living room soon. ive plowed 3 times YUK

No hard wood,  I'm going to change out the carpet pretty soon. But steps coming up are going to hardwood. Only had my snowblower out once so far and I'm not complaining.