1972 Monte Carlo rear brake diagram

New to the site. Just got a '72 and checked the rear brakes and found only the drums on the rear end. It's a 10 bolt. All springs and adjusters had been removed. I ordered a set of springs and adjusters, etc and got some kits. Napa spring kit 80684,  and Napa self adjust repair kit, 2242. Don't know how this all goes back together. I've seen some pictures on the net for a '72 Chevelle, but don't know if this is the same for a Monte Carlo. Anyone have a diagram to cover the '72 Monte? Or can someone tell what year cars are same so I can try to look up to help me get the brakes back on. Thanks. Joe.

:dt they are the same. I'm not sure what your getting in your kit but may be short a couple parts ie spreader bars for e-brake and lever for e-brake, the self adjuster lever actually has 2 parts to it. Best thing to do is look a a couple videos of it and lay out your parts and start from there. There are some pictures on the web but because the axels are in the way there not great. Always remember short shoe to the front also. Adjusters should be marked which side they go on, dont get them mixed up. Good luck and welcome to the site. We're here for any other questions that may come up.

3 minutes ago, willie said:

Welcome Jose!!!!   Yes great pics Dennis. Reminds me of shop class years and years and years ago.    LOL

That’s where I think I got them from. That would be 1984 for me