Car Computer Sales In Cary NC BEWARE

Packratt

Not Monte related but car related and most of us have vehicles with a computer in it. 
I found this company online to get a refurbished computer for my sons car. When I got the computer the car ran worse than before so I contacted them  by email (they never answer the phone)and they told me to send it back and they would look at it. What followed was three months of getting the run around about not having cores or other excuses to not send me a computer. Since they had both my core and the computer they sent me the car sat in my yard for three months while my son borrowed one of my vehicles for school and work. Last week I finally told them I wanted my core back and a full refund. I got the core Monday but still waiting on the refund.

This was absolutely the worst automotive company I have dealt with in 42 years of buying parts and I wanted others to know about them. These computers can be pricey at the dealer and I figured one of you might eventually need one is why I’m posting this.

On a brighter note the core they sent me was not the original and is on its fourth day without a problem. If I get my money back I might just come out of this with only time wasted. 

Randy, regarding the company name, please only respond to people who ask by email or private message, not here on the public boards.

rob