Looking for at least 3 FW 15X7 rally wheels date coded in 1970. must be in good condition to strip and paint. please no bends or deep pitting. Date code to the left of valve stem would be k10  picture shows example of my original. thanks Jerry 

IMG_2444.PNG

I have (4) currently on a 70 El Camino.  They have some rust and dents in the outer rim area but I'm sure they can be used with a little TLC.  The problem is I am in PA.  Are you ever in this area?

Thanks!!
Mike

4 minutes ago, Leghome said:

Steve I think he might have been asking about the date on the wheels but I have been wrong several times today according to Glendia

Oh yea you may be right my bad. My girlfriend says that about me too Larry :rofl:

Gerry, Mike lives close to Carlisle. I have bought alot of stuff from him, great guy. I am sure he is going to attend the spring show. PM him to make sure and/or set something up.  

As of now i will be at that show also, we will see. Maybe i will see you guys there.

Yes I plan to attend Spring Carlisle as well.  Not sure what day yet but I will be there.

I will see if I can get some more info and pics of the wheels that I have.

Thanks!!
Mike

Hey Jerry,

I had a chance today to look at the wheels that I have on my 70 El Camino and I don't think they are what you are looking for.  Sorry for the confusion but I never decoded Ralley wheels before.  I was surprised myself when I found out what they are.  All (4) wheels have the same markings so they are a matching set.  K10 10 19 AZ

If I decoded them correctly, they are:

K - Kelsey Hayes
1 - Romulus MI Wheel Plant
0 - 1970
10 - October
19 - 19th day
AZ - 15X8 B-4 69-82 Corvette

Here are some pics of the wheels.

20210121_155350.jpg

20210121_155346.jpg

20210121_160846.jpg

20210121_160904.jpg

20210121_160921.jpg

20210121_160937.jpg

Gerry same here, i am not sure what dates yet. Or what one of my buddies will take a ride with me, but i will be there. So we will talk when it gets closer.