Idle Stop Solenoid - NOS or Reproduction Look-Alike

Does anyone have the GM part number for the Idle Stop Solenoid for a 72 Monte Carlo L48 350/auto trans 4BBL Quadrajet? Or, does anyone have a working NOS part that they want to sell?

I know I can get one in the aftermarket but I want to have an original part or an original-appearing reproduction. The stuff in the aftermarket does not look like the original, at least not that I've found.

I don't need the mounting bracket, just the solenoid.

Thanks!

IMG_2860.JPG

This is the number in the parts catalog.

72 All w/Roch. W/2BC, 4BC,
72 Vega (2BC),
73-74 All w/Roch. 2BC, 4BC (exc. 454)   1997409        1 10.75 SOLENOID ASSY., carb. idle cont. (Note 1)

Hey Bryan, Pauls number is correct.  1997409. I checked and only bought one. If you would like i will call my supplier and see if he still has the other one. Let me know?

3 hours ago, 1970mcss said:

This is the number in the parts catalog.

72 All w/Roch. W/2BC, 4BC,
72 Vega (2BC),
73-74 All w/Roch. 2BC, 4BC (exc. 454)   1997409        1 10.75 SOLENOID ASSY., carb. idle cont. (Note 1)

Thanks @1970mcss!!!

1 hour ago, willie said:

Hey Bryan, Pauls number is correct.  1997409. I checked and only bought one. If you would like i will call my supplier and see if he still has the other one. Let me know?

Hey @willie, thanks! I looked online and only found one NOS part. They want $225 for it - that's a bit steep! If your supplier has one for a more reasonable price, that would be great! Let me know here or PM. Thank you!

9 minutes ago, willie said:

Bryan yes seems everything NOS is crazy now. I paid $125 thats why i only bought 1.   But i will call him later for you, and get back to you tomm.

I get it, original/NOS costs more but geez. LOL Thanks, standing by for whatever you find out.