Parts Listings

If you list parts or cars for sale here on the club website and they sell, ease either delete your post or contact one of the club officers to delete it for you.  There is no need to have a post that is obsolete here on the boards.

rob

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Michael,

Look in the upper right corner of your post to see if there are 3 horizontal dots.  Click there and a drop down menu with a delete option.  Select that.  If those dots aren't  available to you let me or any officer know and which posts you want removed and we will do it for you

rob

Screenshot_20210307-131128_Chrome.jpg

I've wondered about a 'delete' option in the past too. All I have for available choices are: Report, Share & Edit. Maybe something that can be added by an administrator for the rest of us?

• 2 months later...

The issue is once you have posted anyplace here on the boards there is a limited time for you to edit or delete.  Once a post is no longer needed you can notify any officer to delete it for you but it is best if you give us a link to the post you want edited or deleted.  Danny I did find one related to the speaker grille and deleted it.

rob