Air leveling compressor yellow cap

1Bad454

I have 1 complete with long tank and a couple with short tank that I have rebuilt that you could swap out tanks if yours is ok. Or I could go through yours? Price would very depending on what you want and if you have a core. Let me know if I can help.

Grant 

3 hours ago, Grant MacPherson said:

I have 1 complete with long tank and a couple with short tank that I have rebuilt that you could swap out tanks if yours is ok. Or I could go through yours? Price would very depending on what you want and if you have a core. Let me know if I can help.

Grant 

Hey Grant! I really appreciate the offer however I'm just wrapping my refurbish up. I just would like a nice yellow cap to go along with it. 

Ron

I thought that the 70's were anodized but I have also heard that they were also some in black. I decided to have mine redone in anodized because the compressor was missing from the car. The tank on the compressor was anodized when I found it online. Maybe someone smarter than I will chime in

5 hours ago, 714024SPEED said:

Here's my 71 SS

IMG_20210310_220818.jpg

IMG_20210310_220825.jpg

IMG_20210310_220821.jpg

Love the dual snorkel air cleaner! The factory assembly manual shows this option for the LS5. I am looking for one myself.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Canuck said:

The colour of the compressor depended on the factory as far as I have seen.

Any data on which colors came from different factories? My 70 SS was built in Flint and has the anodized tank.

3 hours ago, sbarnette said:

Any data on which colors came from different factories? My 70 SS was built in Flint and has the anodized tank.

I don’t have that information.