Along time ago

SS-Al

Once upon a time about 40 years ago I owned a 1971 Monte Carlo SS. I totally restored this car in the very early 80’s. I enjoyed it for about a year after the restoration. I then decided I would rather have a house than a really nice car. So the car had to go. Sold it to some lucky fella who drove all the way from Alberta to pick it up. The only thing I have left is pictures. And the under hood compressor with mounting brackets and bolts for the load levelling system. I hope I can find someone in the club here who needs one. Anyone interested in purchasing please contact me at reybud22@gmail.com Sometime last year I do believe I was in contact with overdrive about purchasing. If that is the case he will have first option. I live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. Damn I miss that car. For all those responding and interested please contact me via email or I may not be able to talk to you

F47F9C39-BC7B-4EAD-9F26-330DA99CB66F.jpeg

DF4CA252-9C3A-4480-A3CF-478B1160DE99.jpeg

F4B1CBD1-BC1E-4575-B931-9A4D742B6A17.jpeg

• Like 4

• 8 months later...
On 3/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, SS-Al said:

Once upon a time about 40 years ago I owned a 1971 Monte Carlo SS. I totally restored this car in the very early 80’s. I enjoyed it for about a year after the restoration. I then decided I would rather have a house than a really nice car. So the car had to go. Sold it to some lucky fella who drove all the way from Alberta to pick it up. The only thing I have left is pictures. And the under hood compressor with mounting brackets and bolts for the load levelling system. I hope I can find someone in the club here who needs one. Anyone interested in purchasing please contact me at reybud22@gmail.com Sometime last year I do believe I was in contact with overdrive about purchasing. If that is the case he will have first option. I live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. Damn I miss that car. For all those responding and interested please contact me via email or I may not be able to talk to you

F47F9C39-BC7B-4EAD-9F26-330DA99CB66F.jpeg

DF4CA252-9C3A-4480-A3CF-478B1160DE99.jpeg

F4B1CBD1-BC1E-4575-B931-9A4D742B6A17.jpeg

I remember this car!

It was immaculate, and Al inspired me to build an SS!

I took pics in the 80s and mailed copies to Al.

I never forgot that car!!

20211127_124711.jpg

• Like 2