Spring has sprung!

cny first gen 71

Us people up north are just starting to get our cars out after there long winters nap. Let's see your car as it rolls out of your storage area. Heres mine from a week or so ago when I brought it out. Still to much salt on roads but good to know we're getting close.

20210312_125855.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good to know other first gen Montes are beginning to emerge from hibernation just as mine is going in for the summer! 

In the 11 years I have owned her, this past winter was absolutely the most perfect weather for daily driving - almost always with all the windows down!  I've gotten to drive her 4 to 5 times a week on short trips and errands around town and haven't been tempted to flip the AC on even once. 

But the high heat and humidity are just days away so it's time to park her in the garage for the summer and head north.  Gonna miss her!

IMG_0741.JPG

IMG_0742.JPG

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MCfan said:

Good to know other first gen Montes are beginning to emerge from hibernation just as mine is going in for the summer! 

In the 11 years I have owned her, this past winter was absolutely the most perfect weather for daily driving - almost always with all the windows down!  I've gotten to drive her 4 to 5 times a week on short trips and errands around town and haven't been tempted to flip the AC on even once. 

But the high heat and humidity are just days away so it's time to park her in the garage for the summer and head north.  Gonna miss her!

IMG_0741.JPG

IMG_0742.JPG

You’re gonna have to get you another one for up north. I was born and raised there, the summers are mostly great for cruzin. Or take it with you up north. I would be hard pressed to know that beautiful car is sitting in a garage and I can’t drive it