More "storage" space

Nice work Joe!!!   I would bet you did your homework on that heater to make sure its big enough, so i am sure its good.

Good Luck with the surgery!! Give me a call when you up to it after the surgery (no rush) funny coincidence.

48 minutes ago, willie said:

Nice work Joe!!!   I would bet you did your homework on that heater to make sure its big enough, so i am sure its good.

Good Luck with the surgery!! Give me a call when you up to it after the surgery (no rush) funny coincidence.

Thanks Willie. 

Yeah on the sizing, nearly every source & HVAC place recommended 100K BTU size. There was one oddball at about 47K, but that was the only one.

I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon after I get home. Thx!

2 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Hope the surgery goes well.  Nothing serious I hope.  

rob

Thanks Rob.

Sudden hearing loss back in March after a night shift, poof, gone just like that. First Dr. was useless, to the point that 2 of the girls in his office suggested I get a second opinion. One of them actually slipped me the card of a different doctor. 

This Dr says he can possibly fix the problem. Apparently its called Eustachian Tube Disorder, and the inner tube collapses. Hopefully he can make it better, especially because it was actually my 'good' ear. 🤞 

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

It scares me anyone messing with my eye's or ears....  Losing or partially losing any of our senses can be scary.

rob

I'm with you there, but it's worth a shot. 

Losing a hand or a bunch of fingers scares me too. That would certainly be a problem with the kind of work I (we) do.

1 hour ago, 1970mcss said:

Good luck with the surgery..

Thanks Paul. I'm in my gown now, waiting......

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Thanks Paul. I'm in my gown now, waiting......

There’s a song about that. Ya got legs and you know how to use them...,  hope all goes well. Be safe my friend. 🙏🙏🙏

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

There’s a song about that. Ya got legs and you know how to use them...,  hope all goes well. Be safe my friend. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you!

Still waiting.....pretty damn hungry now. No food since midnight...."hangry" I think they call it...

50 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Thank you!

Still waiting.....pretty damn hungry now. No food since midnight...."hangry" I think they call it...

Patience grasshopper.  I feel your pain.  I will be doing the gown thing on Friday for my surgeries they are doing then.  I hope yours gives you better hearing in that ear.

rob

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

Patience grasshopper.  I feel your pain.  I will be doing the gown thing on Friday for my surgeries they are doing then.  I hope yours gives you better 

Still in recovery room now. Looks like it didn't help much....

7 minutes ago, Dtret said:

You’re probably going to have to give it some time to let swelling go down and fluids to dissipate. Don’t condemn yet. 

Nah, Dr told Sue it probably wouldn't help, after he was in there. Guess I'll have to see what he has planned next.

58 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I hope you got something to eat. We’re just sitting down. Chicken,mashed potatoes and gravy with fresh steamed squash. Sorry I had to. 

0CB69EE5-0D6F-495F-97FC-8CC7347AA6C0.jpeg

Lol...dick! Where's that middle finger emojj

• Like 1

You have to appreciate a doctor that is upfront with you by telling you that he did not feel what he did is going to help.  Just wait and see what he recommends next.  Hang in there Joe.  Hope you are not in much pain from the surgery.  

rob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

You have to appreciate a doctor that is upfront with you by telling you that he did not feel what he did is going to help.  Just wait and see what he recommends next.  Hang in there Joe.  Hope you are not in much pain from the surgery.  

rob

Thanks Rob. No real pain to speak of, so at least that's not an issue.

Hope you have great success next week with your procedures, and limited or no pain.

2 hours ago, willie said:

I agree Joe Dick move

Next year we will go out to breakfast (I owe you) and Dennis has to sit at a table by himself.  eating cold cereal and fruit LOL

Priceless, LOL. Sounds like a great plan! Maybe remove the fruit and milk though....dry cereal seems fitting to me.

5 hours ago, jft69z said:

Thanks Rob. No real pain to speak of, so at least that's not an issue.

Hope you have great success next week with your procedures, and limited or no pain.

Priceless, LOL. Sounds like a great plan! Maybe remove the fruit and milk though....dry cereal seems fitting to me.

Ah come on!!!  Don’t make me sit alone. I don’t care how “bad” a move it was. Given the opportunity either one of you would have done the same thing. So HA. Continental breakfast at the hotel it is. 

34 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Ah come on!!!  Don’t make me sit alone. I don’t care how “bad” a move it was. Given the opportunity either one of you would have done the same thing. So HA. Continental breakfast at the hotel it is. 

O and another thing. If you’re going to call me names, I prefer Richard. Lol.