More "storage" space

2 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

Just so long as you get my good side !!

Wait a minute , I forgot which side that is now 

Back side? 🤣

Sorry, couldn't resist, lol

• Haha 1

Moved more stone today. I quit counting wheel barrow loads after about 85. Ran the tamper over it for a bit to compact it down as well. Then added the colored stone to the parts that are visible from the front of the building & tapered it a bit along the back side to cover the regular stone from view. Glad that's done...

20211015_163131.jpg

20211015_163101_01.jpg

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Looks good. Aw the view from the hot tub in the last pic. December—that sux

Yeah it does, I could really use it right now.

23 minutes ago, DragCat said:

I'm glad Joe, hung the stupid sign inside not on the door, at least I can get inside, with supervision of course 

Lol, those are the signs I got from Hobby Lobby a while back,

21 minutes ago, Dtret said:

You got more coming too. MR.  lol. 

Yes, I do. Thank you again!

One step closer to winter...

The truck will be going to the other shop once the snow flies. I don't want any water in this building from the plow, once that ugly situations begins. 

20211020_195821.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

The truck will be going to the other shop once the snow flies. I don't want any water in this building from the plow, once that ugly situations begins. 

20211020_195821.jpg

4:45 in the morning. Really. SLEEP. Looks good. Still plenty of room. Good for 10 more. What’s with the Monte? It looks kinda deformed in the picture. Looks nice though. Do do the Caddy and the Vette. 👍👍

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

20211020_195821.jpg

I figured at least for starters you'd have a red carpet walking into the building 🤣 Looks nice Joe 

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

4:45 in the morning. Really. SLEEP. Looks good. Still plenty of room. Good for 10 more. What’s with the Monte? It looks kinda deformed in the picture. Looks nice though. Do do the Caddy and the Vette. 👍👍

I didn’t mean Do do. I meant So do. Lol 😝 

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

4:45 in the morning. Really. SLEEP. Looks good. Still plenty of room. Good for 10 more. What’s with the Monte? It looks kinda deformed in the picture. Looks nice though. So do the Caddy and the Vette. 👍👍

Thank, Lol. I dozed off a bit earlier on the couch for a couple of hours, then I was up pretty much from 0200 on. Started researching 3" exhaust systems and bearings/seals for the Camaro's 12-bolt. Ordered new Strange axles for it too...  Reasons why I can't sleep.

Yeah, the Monte looks funny in that pic, maybe it's the camera lens or because the hood is open a bit for the trickle charger. 

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

I figured at least for starters you'd have a red carpet walking into the building 🤣 Looks nice Joe 

There's a couple of blue carpets, lol. Thanks Mark!

15 minutes ago, willie said:

Joe the place looks Great!!!!!   

But you need to get some rest buddy!!!

Thanks Willie!

Plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead....😴

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well, 5 months late & the coldest day of the year, the hot tub finally arrived. 

Thank god for the 70,000 btu tube heater, I was at least able to wire it up today. Supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow, I'll fill it up then to minimize freezing it up.

20220111_063610.jpg

20220111_152356.jpg

• Like 6

That’s awesome. One more thing off that retirement list. Boy we called that perfectly. Coldest day of the year, so far. At least you didn’t have to shovel the pad first. Look great. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dtret said:

At least you didn’t have to shovel the pad first. 

It snowed a little last night & a some light flakes while we were putting it in place and assembling it. I was able to move the snow with a push broom though, about a half inch or so. At least we didn't get the 18 inches they got last week, about 10 miles south of me.

1 minute ago, 420ponies said:

Sweet!! While I was purchasing our new pool I realized we need one of these. Plans are in the works. Could be our Christmas present to us ( pre-order retirement).

Good for you! That was my plan, get it done before I retire.