More "storage" space

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

Thank god for the 70,000 btu tube heater, I was at least able to wire it up today. Supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow, I'll fill it up then to minimize freezing it up.

Good News ! Now the question is when can you start using it? I had a heated pool when I was in Commiefornia, that 12 foot sprint from the pool to the house was a killer in the winter 🤣 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Good News ! Now the question is when can you start using it? I had a heated pool when I was in Commiefornia, that 12 foot sprint from the pool to the house was a killer in the winter 🤣 

I'm going to try to use it. A lot of guys I work with use theirs all winter long, though they have a shorter run back to the house. I may cut a man door in the back corner of the main shop (closest to the hot tub) to at least get me indoors quicker. Then I can walk thru the shop to get back in the house. That'll be a project for the future, need to get the Camaro done, Carlisle, etc. first.

• Like 1

Wow, there's a lot of jets in that thing.  I know you will enjoy it.  You should have put in a heated walk-way to it so you don't have to shovel ice and snow to get to it.

rob

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Wow, there's a lot of jets in that thing.  I know you will enjoy it.  You should have put in a heated walk-way to it so you don't have to shovel ice and snow to get to it.

rob

It's about 140 feet from the house to the tub, so there's plenty of shoveling that's going to be needed anyways, lol. Good idea though, if it was a little closer. One pass with the 32" Ariens or back dragging it with the snowplow was my plan. Not sure of how much snow, or how it'll deposit itself now that the new building is there. There are always areas where it drifts up, but until we get a good snow I don't know what'll happen.

Plenty of jets, massaging jets, foot jets, spiral jets, lounge chair, etc. 

JHT_J475_Porcelain_OH.png

• Like 1

Joe that looks sweet!!!  However 140 ft is a run and a half when your freezing!!! If there is snow or ice on the ground it will be even worse.  I am not sure the door is a good idea. Being your getting closer to the big "R" you will have tons of time on your hands, I think you should build an above ground tunnel (heated of course). This way the better half will not freeze or slip on the snow or ice, and what about the little ones, After they go in their fur will definitely freeze.   lol

All kidding aside the tub looks fantastic, like everything you do!!!   All the Luck with it!!!!!

And to you, because of Dennis :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:you get the max 5 bananas!!!!!  lol

• Like 1

Thanks Willie! Filled it up this morning, hope it gets up to temperature so I can maybe test it out tomorrow morning after I get out of work.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

That’s screwed up. You get stupid bananas because of me. I think Willie needs help. Lol. Jk. 

I'll take what I can get, lol.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, willie said:

LOL Steve, for some reason i am betting Dennis really knows how to cut a rug!!!!    LOL

Ya. No. That’s not going to happen. Special Ed on drugs. You think the 2x4 caused a bruise. And I have a witness to the pain. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, willie said:

LOL Steve, for some reason i am betting Dennis really knows how to cut a rug!!!!    LOL

Hey, there is an activity for the Eastern Meet.... put on some tunes after some Bench Racing and everyone has to start out in the middle of the bench racing circle and have a mandatory dance off and as you are tapped on the shoulder you are out and the last one "standing" is the winner.

rob 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Hey, there is an activity for the Eastern Meet.... put on some tunes after some Bench Racing and everyone has to start out in the middle of the bench racing circle and have a mandatory dance off and as you are tapped on the shoulder you are out and the last one "standing" is the winner.

rob 

I can't fit that much to drink in my car, I'd have to bring my truck with the back loaded up 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

Again. No.  Not going to happen. Not enough adult beverages. 

Same here, not happening...

• Like 1

Hey guys whats up????   I heard Dennis was dancing at Carlisle this year and we all have to throw tips into a hat after he drinks a bottle of his adult bevarage choice...not including beer!!!  lol

16 minutes ago, willie said:

ohhh by the way Joe T stays with me on the sidelines just to watch!!!

I like it! Still deciding what I'll throw at him though 😁

• Like 1

Willie you need to open the doors on the greenhouse when you run the cars. The exhaust fumes are eating away at you brain and your forgetting things.  So let me say it again. NOT HAPPENING. Joe, you can throw what ever you want at me, make sure it’s valuable cuz your not getting it back and I have to be able to reach it from my chair. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Joe we need to bring tons of hand stress relievers and the 2x4 Dennis has in that frame on the wall (not to throw just to have him remember, he got klonked)

Dennis dont make fun of me sitting there while the cars are running, i am trying to fog the whole greenhouse up and see if i can find my way out before i pass out. So far i have been making it. However i have been known to trip a few times on the way out.   lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, willie said:

Joe we need to bring tons of hand stress relievers and the 2x4 Dennis has in that frame on the wall (not to throw just to have him remember, he got klonked)

Dennis dont make fun of me sitting there while the cars are running, i am trying to fog the whole greenhouse up and see if i can find my way out before i pass out. So far i have been making it. However i have been known to trip a few times on the way out.   lol

No worries I have the scar and it actually still hurts to touch it ???  Make sure if you trip and pass out you hit your life alert 🚨 button on the way down. “ Help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up”. 

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

No worries I have the scar and it actually still hurts to touch it ??? 

So, your face hurts...................It's killing me!    🤣  😂  :yay:

(yeah, I know it's an old one, but it still makes ME laugh, lol)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1