Syracuse nationals

I registered today for the nationals this year. Am wondering if anyone else is interested is going, I know before the long island guys came up and we had a very nice mini meet. Its July 16-17-18 and does look like its going to happen this year. It is a great show with usually over 8000 show cars. There is already over 500 campers registered. It definitely well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

New York state announced that the nys fair is a go for August, they also said the nationals is a go for this year too. Anyone thinking about coming may want to make your reservations as hotels do fill up for that weekend.  Already over 500 camping sites are reserved on site we have 2 of them.

• 1 month later...

We got a little bit of a shout out tonight on the Syracuse nationals Facebook live event. I commented that we will have a dozen or so cars at the show this year and he did mention it live including club name so they know we'll be there. About a month and a half to go.

• 4 weeks later...

We are about 3 weeks away from the show, it's all systems go. Attendance should be good I'll be there from Wednesday on through the weekend. It'll be a great time for sure. Anyone planning on going? I'm pretty sure CK and some of the long island crew will be there and of corse all of us local people.  Any questions let me know.