Yellow level control regulator caps

Grant MacPherson

So I got them today.

First impression- color looks real good, finish could be smoother ( you won’t notice on the car). 
Went to put in on my pump and slid on tough ( that’s good ) but it cracked a little at the bulge. See pictures. Would I buy again. Absolutely. 

9797AE2B-E6B7-4FC4-91F6-7AE9666BBDEC.jpeg

BF643FB8-4392-489A-97A2-E8EA4C6D9FBF.jpeg

DC33364D-37C3-44D4-B3FD-79CC258586D1.jpeg

10 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Maybe soak it in real hot water before installing them?

I thought about that. Obviously didn’t do it. They are really flexible, thought it would stretch better. That’s why I got two. Lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the time frame of the posts it looks to be about 16 days before I got them. I would actually expect them to take a little longer with all the early shopping going on. The postal service sucks anyway(as you all know) so that’s going to be the excuse. lol 

Not sure why things have gotten so bad, Where I live in Regina my grandparents used to get mail twice a day and if you mailed a letter in the morning it was delivered that same afternoon. that was in the 50s before all the automation. Now it is sometimes a week in town.

Grant i got mine today. Did not expect them for a few more weeks. Maybe the snail mail used a bigger animal.

Thank You they look great but will not get a chance to ck the fit until the weekend. 

Thanks Again for all the hard work for these.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Searsman said:

I have an extra original cap to share if you come see me in Carlisle. First come first serve, but only if it’s needed for your car...not for resale please. 

I may see you on the road. Toss it out the window when you go past me and I’ll catch it. I’m not joking. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Searsman said:

I have an extra original cap to share if you come see me in Carlisle. First come first serve, but only if it’s needed for your car...not for resale please. 

If its not spoken for, I’ll take it.

• Like 1

Haha, Yal Dennis I’ll tie something heavy to it as I go by.. I’ll toss it to you . actually, I’m going up thru WVa to Pa.. not  thru Cincinnati .. you or Sammy come get it in Carlisle, but I have only one.. I’ll be easy to find, I drive a first generation Monte Carlo 😁...

11 hours ago, Searsman said:

Haha, Yal Dennis I’ll tie something heavy to it as I go by.. I’ll toss it to you . actually, I’m going up thru WVa to Pa.. not  thru Cincinnati .. you or Sammy come get it in Carlisle, but I have only one.. I’ll be easy to find, I drive a first generation Monte Carlo 😁...

If you throw like I do, then there’s no chance. If you see me first mine is blue. Lol. 

• Like 1

You won't have a hard time finding a monte carlo in Carlisle that weekend we will be all over town for sure. It's like when I went to my first meet in Norwalk in 2010 I drove through the hotel complex (and it was quite large) until I found a parking lot full of montes, I knew I had the right place. But I wouldn't suggest throwing parts around 😂

• Like 1

Unbelievable site to see so many beautiful First Gen Montes at one time .  Carlisle thanks to Rob , always brings really big numbers . I certainly believe that it really pisses off the Chevelle and Camaro clubs , when the First Gen Montes overshadows them so .  😆😆😆

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

Unbelievable site to see so many beautiful First Gen Montes at one time .  Carlisle thanks to Rob , always brings really big numbers . I certainly believe that it really pisses off the Chevelle and Camaro clubs , when the First Gen Montes overshadows them so .  😆😆😆

Thanks for the compliment Michael, the entire thanks goes out to our dedicated members.

rob

• Like 2

Your correct Michael, gotta be unbelievable how must preparation and planning goes into these meets.. by our administrators, thank you guys... Gonna be great seeing all those precious Beautiful Monte Carlos lined up.. the talk of the town!.....

• Like 2