Yellow level control regulator caps

Grant MacPherson

I think this is as close as I am going to get with these. If there is still interest send me a pm, Price is $12.00 including shipping (just regular mail) Not a money maker hope to break even at some point. 

There is a NOS cap in the mix, up close there not perfect but will do the job.

not sure how to collect, does anyone know how to send to canada, can't do e-transfer. cash in the mail?

feed back please 

1635200136786170256566.jpg

1635200160613-1697021475.jpg

• Like 3

They look very nice. I think I can spot the original one but not positive.  I think it is just slightly lighter in color than the others.  If it was sitting alone I don't think people would be able to pick it out.  Thanks for doing this for our members.

rob

• Like 1

I think I see the one too, looks good.

Paypal is a fairly universal money transfer system, though some people don't like it. Do you have an ebay account? If so, you could just list them as a 'buy it now' type of thing, pretty easy.

Try to check this out. The COVID shot that just got approval for children from 5-11. Try to check out on TV the yellow cap on the glass bottle of the vaccination. 

53 minutes ago, MC-71 said:

Try to check this out. The COVID shot that just got approval for children from 5-11. Try to check out on TV the yellow cap on the glass bottle of the vaccination. 

Just seen it right now on the news. That’s pretty dang close 

Product approval and payment test- I have a paypal account and it looks like I can bill to an email so I was thinking why not mail some caps to one of you when you recieve them and are happy with them I will bill through paypal and see how it works. If all works well I can then fill the rest of the orders. Thoughts? Do I have a vollunteer? 

1 hour ago, Grant MacPherson said:

Product approval and payment test- I have a paypal account and it looks like I can bill to an email so I was thinking why not mail some caps to one of you when you recieve them and are happy with them I will bill through paypal and see how it works. If all works well I can then fill the rest of the orders. Thoughts? Do I have a vollunteer? 

Pm me your PayPal address and I will send you 30 bucks for two. Then mail them. And shipping should be covered. I know where to find you. Lol. 

I have not got them yet but I will let you know. I didn’t realize that I was approving the caps just the email- PayPal part of the deal. O the pressure. Now my head is really going to hurt. lol 😂