wiper motor gasket

Installing a new wiper motor, need a new rubber firewall gasket.  Almost everthing I'm finding is a big foam gasket for the other style motor.  Found one on "the parts place" website for only $5 but they have a $20 minimum order.  Anybody have other options, otherwise I'll have to figure out what else I need to buy

20210417_133316.jpg

20210417_133228.jpg

How hard would it be to make something up? I made a set of spring insulators once out of a piece of rubber backed carpet. They worked fine for a couple years. Actually when I removed them to put the proper ones in they were still working fine. Just a thought.

31 minutes ago, smokinquack said:

OPGI had one, bought lots of stuff from them, dont know why I didnt look there first.  $2.50 and $9 to ship it🙄

Yeah... OPGI’s shipping policy/costs drives me bananas. I made the mistake of forgetting to include the rubber bumpers/stop kit (neither door had them, there was only one behind the license plate frame, and the four under the hood were pretty much shot/dry rotted) on an order of other items that shipped for free. That $15 kit cost me $30 with shipping.  Totally bogus, but they know they got ya. 

Google the part number that OPGI shows. Sometimes it's available elsewhere, like Summit, Amazon, etc. Price may or may not be better, but one thing is certain, it will arrive a lot faster from anyone else than OPGI. The pony express delivers faster than whatever it is they do on their end....

The same goes for the Parts Place, google the part number, usually it'll show up on ebay under their name. Most of the time it shows 'free shipping', but the price may be a couple dollars more than their regular website. A lot of times it works out better though.