First Show Of 2021

Took the Monte and Model A to a show today at our granddaughters high school.

20210417_143517.jpg

we came home with "Most Original" award.....

20210417_171530.jpg

Guess which car won this award......nope, NOT the Monte.

20210417_171434.jpg

• Like 8

"the 2 girls" look great...but when are we gonna get a pic of you driving BOTH cars to the shows...I'm not doubting the capability,of course, just yearn for that pic...in the meantime ,its so great that driving season is again upon us-after another long ,gray winter!!

On 4/19/2021 at 11:23 PM, Glen said:

The girls look great, Rob!  I’ll bet your granddaughters are school celebrities based on their cool Grandpa. 

Hey Glen, it is only one granddaughter.  She just started at this school about a month ago so she is just getting to know some of the kids.  It was a Senior student that was doing the car show as a school project and he did a good job.  I was the first person to sign up for the show.  They requested people pre-register for the show and my two cars were the first two registered.  He was very disappointed when only 15 cars signed up for the show but with his advertisement on www.carcruises.com the show was a success with 57 cars showing up and paying the registration fee.  

This was the first time the school has held a show but with the success it won't be the last.  

rob

It’s absolutely awesome to see kids that age get involved with wholesome activities.  Sounds like it was a blast and rousing success all the way around.