Rotisserie

Dtret

Anybody got good pics of a Monte body on a rotisserie. I want to see the mounting points to the body. I know what I have here and honestly I don’t think I like it one bit. Don’t seem like strong enough points. Thanks again 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any pictures but I would use the forward mounts at the firewall and the bumper bracket mounts at the rear, make a bracket that looks like the factory bumper mount that bolts to the rotisserie. Maybe a bracket to the rear body mount too. The bumper jack was lifting the whole car from there so should be strong enough. just remember to brace the body inside especially if doing any cutting on the panels or floor while on the rotisserie.

Plenty of pictures on the web of Chevelles on rotisseries, similar car.

rotin

3 hours ago, rotinrob said:

I don't have any pictures but I would use the forward mounts at the firewall and the bumper bracket mounts at the rear, make a bracket that looks like the factory bumper mount that bolts to the rotisserie. Maybe a bracket to the rear body mount too. The bumper jack was lifting the whole car from there so should be strong enough. just remember to brace the body inside especially if doing any cutting on the panels or floor while on the rotisserie.

Plenty of pictures on the web of Chevelles on rotisseries, similar car.

rotin

Thanks for the reply. But this has long been done 

D12433C9-399E-4617-AC51-8C316FE8BBBA.jpeg