Battery cable clamp

1Bad454

Is there a battery cable clamp that mounts to the passenger side motor mount? I saw something in the Fisher service manual and wasn't sure if it was for the Monte Carlo?

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

And their you go. 

Thank you Dennis! Well it looks like I will need to take my motor mount off... I'm looking forward to that.

16 minutes ago, 1Bad454 said:

Thank you Dennis! Well it looks like I will need to take my motor mount off... I'm looking forward to that.

Thank Paul. He did the leg work for you. But you’re welcome anyway. Lol 

• Haha 1

The Parts Place is addictive. I’ll bet I’ve ordered 10000 bucks worth of parts from them and have not had a single issue. Back orders on a few things but 100 times better than opgi and way better shipping charges 

20 minutes ago, Dtret said:

The Parts Place is addictive. I’ll bet I’ve ordered 10000 bucks worth of parts from them and have not had a single issue. Back orders on a few things but 100 times better than opgi and way better shipping charges 

Wow. Yeah believe it or not this is the first thing that I have ordered from them. I just also placed my first order from Ground up. They seem to have a lot of good stuff as well. I only order from OPG when I have to since they are pretty pricy. 

6 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Summit Racing carries some OPGI products. It's usually close to the same price but they don't charge shipping.

That's good to know I'll keep them in mind.