Tire height

I know wheel and tire threads are over done, but I couldn't find a specific thread for height.

So question is, what is the tallest rear tire you can comfortably fit in the rear. Assuming stock (but new) springs and shocks, and the helper bags?

Depends on what's comfortable to you. I run 275/60r15 which are 28" tall. I know some super stock guys run a 30" tall slick. 

I have seen a guy running the BFG sport truck radial (back in the day) that was either 31 or 32" tall back and forth to the track to cut down the gear so as to drive on the highway. They looked stupid though. Worked but not looks wise. 

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

Depends on what's comfortable to you. I run 275/60r15 which are 28" tall. I know some super stock guys run a 30" tall slick. 

I have seen a guy running the BFG sport truck radial (back in the day) that was either 31 or 32" tall back and forth to the track to cut down the gear so as to drive on the highway. They looked stupid though. Worked but not looks wise. 

I guess I just don't want to HAVE to keep the helper bags maxed out ALL the time lol. And of course I don't want to rub on bumps during normal driving.