Fuel pressure regulator

72RustBucket

I was just curious if anyone has any recommendations for a fuel pressure regulator? 

I'll be installing an in tank fuel pump, both for future efi, and the fact that my block can't accept a mechanical lol.

I'm looking for a bypass type, and will be using a carburetor .

I was looking at a holley unit that is adjustable and comes with 2 springs for either carb or efi. Some of the reviews are saying it couldn't keep the pressure down. I'm guessing some of those reviews may have other issues ie too small return line etc. 

The Aeromotive universal fuel regulator is set up the same way. https://aeromotiveinc.com/product/universal-bypass-regulator/

I ended up running a 3/8" lines for both supply and return to make sure that the pressure can properly regulate. It doesn't look like Holley lists the limits of the regulators, but I believe that people have had issues running a bigger pump than a regulator can handle.

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The Aeromotive universal fuel regulator is set up the same way. https://aeromotiveinc.com/product/universal-bypass-regulator/

I ended up running a 3/8" lines for both supply and return to make sure that the pressure can properly regulate. It doesn't look like Holley lists the limits of the regulators, but I believe that people have had issues running a bigger pump than a regulator can handle.

Thank you. I saw this one too. I think maybe I will give them a call to get limit specs. Make sure they will guarantee their product. May be a good opportunity to ask about possible issues with fuel line size. I'm running a 10an feed and return line. I want to make sure reducing for regulator doesn't cause problems.