10 year hiatus

Dtret

Very Nice.  Must be having better weather there today than we are having over here in Pittsburgh.

rob

So what if your first gen Monte isn't done.... bring one of them to the FGMCC Mini Meet in Carlisle in June.  I still have 8 rooms in our block of rooms.  Just register them and list the First Gen Monte Carlo Club as your club affiliation.  Let me know if you are interested. 

rob

And Yes Dennis bring 1 any 1 they are both niiiiice!!!

I did my first year and took 1st place and best of show. My Monte was not even close to being done so i took my GN up. Was very happy i did.

Rob has a perfect solution! Bring either one, or none at all, just show up! (16 and counting?)

That’s a big he.. no on the chevelle. 4:11 gears and 4 speed. That would take all week to get there. 88 possible but it doesn’t even have 500 miles on it after rebuilding it. Don’t trust it. But I am still debating on going 

1 minute ago, jft69z said:

Just trailer one of them, problem solved.

I sure as he,, don’t trust my pickup. I think that may rust out before I get there. Lol

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I sure as he,, don’t trust my pickup. I think that may rust out before I get there. Lol

I'm sure you'll figure something out.

I just put extended mirrors on my truck last night. Never had to tow with it before, hope for no drama. My buddy will be with me though and we're using his enclosed trailer, plus he's towed a lot, so at least I have his experience to rely on.

• 3 weeks later...