Hello to the group

Dynamo Dan

I figured I'd better pop in here and say hello. I jumped right into a new thread needing help and you guys didn't disappoint!  

I grew up helping build street rods, bikes muscle cars and even got to build a couple of my own vehicles.  It's pretty fun and passes the time. 

A few years back I had the opportunity to help one of my local friends with a shop and he brings me in for my electrical and fabrication knowledge, I've wired a good number of cars now, done upgrades, stereo systems conversions and more. I'm a great learn as I go and not afraid to get my hands dirty. 

Sadly a few years back I landed on disability and now have an implant on my back for pain control so I had to give up most of my fabrication ability die to o can't be near a welder!! So the electrical keeps me busy and cars like I'm talking about a brake conversion I'm muddling thru or should I say pulling what little hair I have kit thru. Lol!!

But between working on the old muscle cars and my more modern vehicle I've heavily modified. I'm busy as a bee. 

Thanks again I may not be a full time active member but you guys run a great ship and are super friendly.  And lots of carry over stuff across the A Body cars. 

• Like 2

Welcome aboard the club boards.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.

rob