Superbrite LED’s

Tim972

Superbrite led’s website claims there 194 replacements for the instrument cluster are dimmable, can anyone verify they will dim correctly ? 
I’m not fond of excessively bright dash lights, but I like the thought of lower current draw and less heat on the circuit board.  Thanks 👍

I got mine from them a few years ago and they dim. Not perfectly like an incandescent bulb, but they do in fact dim. 

8 hours ago, cbolt said:

I got mine from them a few years ago and they dim. Not perfectly like an incandescent bulb, but they do in fact dim. 

cbolt thank you.   Did you replace every bulb, as in turn signal & bright indicators, etc with the same led?      I see they do have other options for those, It looks like they’re slightly dimmer bulbs.   For a 72’, I assumed the color they call natural would be the normal white ?  

I replaced all the bulbs, yes. It has been so long i dont recall exactly which bulbs i got but the box is in the garage. If you want i can go look but i have to move the car out to get to the box. 

I do remember the ones i got are more than 1 led and look kind of like a can, cylindrical in shape, and not the single bulb style LED. 

31 minutes ago, cbolt said:

I replaced all the bulbs, yes. It has been so long i dont recall exactly which bulbs i got but the box is in the garage. If you want i can go look but i have to move the car out to get to the box. 

I do remember the ones i got are more than 1 led and look kind of like a can, cylindrical in shape, and not the single bulb style LED. 

Sounds like a good excuse for a Saturday morning drive. Lol

Okay, i installed the wled-xhp15-tac 194 led bulbs - 15 smd LED wedge base bulbs. Got that off the invoice. (I keep all receipts)