Level ride compressor brackets

70_SS_454

i am not offended anyone can make them thats true but these are 99% correct per g m samples the only ones better are the gm ones think about this 6-7 hours or more after i work 10 hours a day to make them plus material and then black oxide them then sit on them for 4 5 months or longer what do you make 40 50 bucks a set if your lucky i was offered $350,00 for my g m samples so at $175,00 thats not too bad

thanks

Quote:
i was offered $350,00 for my g m samples so at $175,00 thats not too bad

I agree. I just bought some originals, [not from Larry]. $350.

Guest 71SSMC

I will say that the brackets Larry makes are the closest to the original brackets you will get.

I have them on my car and I am more than pleased with the quality !!

I purchased a set from Larry and matched them up to a friends original set and they are perfect other than the stampings. I also have seen them "used" go for $300-400 or as part of a compressor package ridiculous $$.

They are in better than any original would be, helps out a fellow club member and no concourse show judge will ever be so versed in the Monte Carlo to pick 'em out (except Leo). Most of the shows myself & the LI FGMCC crew attend we end up better judges (all makes, models) than the judges themselves.

Once installed no one will ever know. Thank god for Larry b/c without him I would be running w/o a compressor & hoping to find a set cheap in a swap meet (sure).

• 4 years later...

PM him. I have a set of Larry's brackets on my 70 SS. They are very well made and an excellent quality product. He is a fellow FGMCC member, a gentleman, and is very easy to deal with. If your a purist, good luck trying to find them. This is the best possible alternative if your looking to mount your compressor.

I have heard nothing but good things about Larry's work. I will be ordering a set of Larry's hockey sticks sometime to have as spares. It just isn't a priority right now.

Larry....your work is totally appreciated by the Membership here obviously. Thanks for providing such a good alternative for us on these rare parts.

• 1 month later...