July 2021 Hemmings Classic Car

Excellent article on the First Gens in the July 2021 Hemmings Classic Car. Rob Peters and Sam Michaels represent the Club and our cars in an excellent, informative way! 

Hemmings .jpg

• Like 2

I haven’t read the article yet but I did see the valuation section. I don’t think the values are right for the current market. The “high” values don’t seem to reflect what cars are actually selling for.

I tried to find a copy at Barnes & Noble yesterday but they don't have the July issue out yet outlook

rob

21 minutes ago, Canuck said:

I haven’t read the article yet but I did see the valuation section. I don’t think the values are right for the current market. The “high” values don’t seem to reflect what cars are actually selling for.

Aaron, that may be reflective of the timeframe of when the article was done. Rob and Sam may be able to let us know how long ago that was.

3 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

I tried to find a copy at Barnes & Noble yesterday but they don't have the July issue out yet outlook

rob

Rob, received my issue in the mail last week. 

54 minutes ago, RH72 said:

Aaron, that may be reflective of the timeframe of when the article was done. Rob and Sam may be able to let us know how long ago that was.

The article was done last month. I was contacted by Hemmings as well to contribute to the article but April is my busiest month of the year for my business. I look forward to reading it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Canuck said:

The article was done last month. I was contacted by Hemmings as well to contribute to the article but April is my busiest month of the year for my business. I look forward to reading it.

Aaron, is correct, it was just last month that the author sent me an email.  During our conversation I referred him to several other members, including Sam and Aaron to get comments and information.  In my conversation with him I did tell him that over the past year we have seen a significant increase in the value of our beloved Monte's and referenced the two that were recently sold in the 100K price range.

I look forward to buying a copy at Barnes and Noble so I can actually see what he wrote.  He told me he felt that contacting our club would be the best way to obtain truthful and current information.

rob

• Like 3

Can’t wait to read the article. 

Kinda makes we wish I didn’t turn my SS into a low rider...

... KIDDING!!!!🤣

• Haha 1

Absolutely best article ever.

Upper right hand corner value guide looks more like a wholesale dealer guide especially on SS 454 and 4 speed cars lol