Hemmings 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Buyer's Guide

Great article, but I also take issue with the valuations as listed. 

Either way, it’s nice to see the recognition the cars are getting. 

Other than mentioning to him the amount of money two SS's recently sold for I did not tell him anything on valuing any others.  I agree the valuation figures are too low and I don't know where he got those figures.  I still need to buy a magazine as soon as they hit the racks at Barnes and Noble Booksellers.

rob

• Like 1

Great article.  Pair of fenders - $900.  Good luck finding that.  Maybe when the reproduction fenders are readily available but not right now.

59 minutes ago, Katman said:

Great article.  Pair of fenders - $900.  Good luck finding that.  Maybe when the reproduction fenders are readily available but not right now.

I did not give him any information of fenders being $900 a pair.  Not sure where he got that information.

rob

Jeff,

OPGI has had them listed for quite some time but there is no stick available and nobody knows when they will be available nor do they know if they will have the proper ones for a 70 or if they will only be the 71/72 fenders but most of all nobody knows the quality or fittage.  So, we wait and either look for NOS or reworked original used ones.

rob

On 6/10/2021 at 8:14 AM, jefro said:

Gottcha Rob.  That would be interesting to find out.  I wonder if AMD would consider making them?

Unfortunately no they haven't.  It's another manufacturer.

AMD does the quarter panels.  We need a rear tail section bad also.