Hardware for Control Arms

Hi all, haven't been around in a while but we've made some big strides with our Monte. She's almost ready to be assembled (suspension, brakes, frame, rear end etc all restored, shiny & ready to roll!). 

However, we got rid of all the old bolts that hold the control arms on. I want everything to be shiny and new. I went through the owners manual looking for what bolts to buy as a replacement. Of course we can measure them all and order individually, but I was wondering if there was a reference guide out there with all of the bolt sizes? I wasn't able to find anything! 

Thanks for the help, she'll probably be ready to roll by fall at this rate, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high just yet, still lots of body work to be done! 

Photo of my blasted and painted Control Arm for tax 🥰

MVIMG_20200618_185206.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats on your progress. Being that the Monte Carlo shares alot with  other GM a-bodys you can use Chevelle, got, cutlass, skylark etc bolts. That being said, I would try places like Inline tube, ausleys,the parts place, ground up etc. for the bolts/kits. 

Amk fasteners (google it) offers complete master chassis kits along with I kits(individual parts kits) of everything you would want. They are reasonably priced and in well labeled packages. You can get just about every nut and bolt for the car. I have purchased several of the kits and was very impressed 

• Like 2