Carlisle Mini-Meet Attendance

Rob Peters

As of today here is a list of those scheduled to attend the Carlisle GM Nationals FGMCC Mini-Meet:

• Austin Bowers
  • CK Collins
  • Dennis Collins
  • Dave Concordia
  • Willie Conforti
  • Jim Covello
  • Randy Czankner Jr
  • Tony Divirgilio
  • Daniel Donlin
  • Jolene Garvin
  • Robert Hedden
  • Mark Katuzonek
  • Steve Levanti
  • Jay Munday
  • Gerry Patterson
  • Rob Peters
  • Patrick Peters
  • Bill Rees
  • Terry Reynolds
  • John Rodi
  • Joe Roman
  • Jerry Skidmore
  • Joseph Stavish
  • Joe Sullivan
  • Mike Talarek
  • Joe Tedesco
  • Dennis Tretter
  • Gary Vanatter
  • Annette Whitlow
  • Bob Wiemels
  • Mike Zecca

I hope I did not miss anyone.  If you are coming and you don't see your name on the list please let me know

Either hotter than blazes or raining usually,  remember the year Saturday got completely rained out that wasn't fun especially since I was camping that year. The tent almost floated away lol was able to get a room at club hotel because someone else left and had fun hanging out anyhow. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Either hotter than blazes or raining usually,  remember the year Saturday got completely rained out that wasn't fun especially since I was camping that year. The tent almost floated away lol was able to get a room at club hotel because someone else left and had fun hanging out anyhow. 

As it turned out, that Carlisle Meet turned out to be very successful.  Our members just hung out at the hotel all day and really got to know each other better than if we had been at the show field where everyone everyone scatters in many directions.  For me, the biggest issue was that I had made Monte Carlo Crest flags/banners to decorate our canopy and during that day someone stole every one of them.  I made a new set for last years meet and have them to decorate for this week's meet and meets to come.

rob

Yes that did turn out to be a good time for sure.  And I cant thank Mike and Ann for there hospitability that weekend also, they offered for us to come into there camper if it got to bad but we were able to sti l it out in tent until morning.  I made breakfast in the rain under my canopy then decided to get to the hotel. But yes it was a great weekend anyhow as all the meets are. Ever the year in Norwalk I fell down and messed up my rotator cuff was still a great time,  long painful ride home though.

Saturday was looking sketchy a couple of days ago, but it seems to be getting better as we get closer.

On 6/17/2021 at 11:29 PM, Rob Peters said:

As of today here is a list of those scheduled to attend the Carlisle GM Nationals FGMCC Mini-Meet:

• Austin Bowers
  • CK Collins
  • Dennis Collins
  • Dave Concordia
  • Willie Conforti
  • Jim Covello
  • Randy Czankner Jr
  • Tony Divirgilio
  • Daniel Donlin
  • Jolene Garvin
  • Robert Hedden
  • Mark Katuzonek
  • Steve Levanti
  • Jay Munday
  • Gerry Patterson
  • Rob Peters
  • Patrick Peters
  • Bill Rees
  • Terry Reynolds
  • John Rodi
  • Joe Roman
  • Jerry Skidmore
  • Joseph Stavish
  • Joe Sullivan
  • Mike Talarek
  • Joe Tedesco
  • Dennis Tretter
  • Gary Vanatter
  • Annette Whitlow
  • Bob Wiemels
  • Mike Zecca

I hope I did not miss anyone.  If you are coming and you don't see your name on the list please let me know

Add Jim stead to the list.  Jim and his son are coming very late Thursday without his car and they will be leaving late Friday for another event.  Jim said they wanted to see all of those Fiero's but I think he really meant First Gen Monte's

rob

Steve,I'm hoping to  get my parts from Leo and attending the Syracuse Nat'ls this year ( fingers crossed).  Even if I don't we'll be up to check it out. Miss  everyone in this Club. I might even Hug you guys like John Force does!!post-259-0-61935100-1474727657_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

thats rite..we saw that 40%  and said oh no...but now it is looking to be almost perfect...yes 2015 was an absolute washout and sketchy a few years after that...now a great forecast is bound to come our way!!!