bumperette code

For a '70, they were listed on the Build Sheet (in the options section below the boxes) as RPO V31 and RPO V32 for front and rear bumper guards, respectively.  I don't see a box for them on the '70 Build Sheet.  Doubt anything was different for the '72 but I can't confirm that.

Tkx Guys, I dont have them listed but was thinking about putting them on, but wanted to make sure i was looking in the right place.

Doug you have alot of options on that custom, love it!!!!    lol

IMO, bumper guards look so good and so natural on a first gen Monte that they should have been standard equipment from the factory!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 10:06 PM, willie said:

Tkx Guys, I dont have them listed but was thinking about putting them on, but wanted to make sure i was looking in the right place.

Doug you have alot of options on that custom, love it!!!!    lol

I know you’re getting up in age but bumper guards ? Really. I would be more concerned about the passenger mirror. Lol. Seriously I like the way the short ones look. A good addition. I thought about it on my 71 but I wanted the rubber strip on the bumper. 

Yes Dennis i was thinking of the smaller ones for my custom. Would not take off the rubber strip on any SS to put guards on.  Also am concerned about the right side mirrors, they will be on every other Monte... LOL

I believe the 71 SS could be ordered with front bumper guards and pad in the rear. If you ordered rear bumper guards it would delete the pad. Not 100% on that.