Jump to content

Badges


John S

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, 71MonteCarloMD said:

You guys are hilarious as I was wondering why I’m a rookie with as I thought I would be more like a contributor 😜

Don’t let the badges fool you. You’re a contributor (with rookie status). Lol. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...

So to update this hilarious topic. Today I received Grand Master status. I am looking at this a couple different ways. I post too much and I am being shut down and kicked out of the forum cuz I can’t contribute no more. At least the useless stuff I put out there will stop lol ( as I’m doing now apparently, so maybe not). Or I have reached the pinnacle of my life and it will never get any better ( sucks for Karen, she may have to move on). I don’t know. I was just thinking, what do I do now that I have nothing to aspire to?  O well back to the daily grind. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

So to update this hilarious topic. Today I received Grand Master status. I am looking at this a couple different ways. I post too much and I am being shut down and kicked out of the forum cuz I can’t contribute no more. At least the useless stuff I put out there will stop lol ( as I’m doing now apparently, so maybe not). Or I have reached the pinnacle of my life and it will never get any better ( sucks for Karen, she may have to move on). I don’t know. I was just thinking, what do I do now that I have nothing to aspire to?  O well back to the daily grind. 

It just means you get extra dancing bananas.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congratulations on your new badge Dennis.  You deserve more bananas.

rob

 

1645236784970_388081637068311.gif

1645236784970_388081637068311.gif

1645236784970_388081637068311.gif

1645236784970_388081637068311.gif

1645236784970_388081637068311.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats Dennis it just means you have to start all over again!! And like Aaron and Rob said, more dancing bananas (every time) lol

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:😎  should i go on??????????

Where is Joe when you need him????   lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So screw you guys. I have a life altering dilemma and was hoping for some sound advice. All I get is stupid dancing bananas. Ugh. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dtret said:

So screw you guys. I have a life altering dilemma and was hoping for some sound advice. All I get is stupid dancing bananas. Ugh. 

Put a trailer hitch on the Monte and trailer the new Monte to the Eastern Meet and get some free and excellent help on fixing some of its issues

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Leghome said:

Put a trailer hitch on the Monte and trailer the new Monte to the Eastern Meet and get some free and excellent help on fixing some of its issues

That’s funny. This was actually brought up before about taking a car and having the group work on it. It’s probably too much of an ordeal to get tools and equipment together to do something like that  and who would want to do it anyway. It’s play time not work time. Lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Any time the hood goes up or someone has some kind of problem at Carlisle there's always plenty of help there to assist a brother in need.

No question about that. Anytime anywhere. No doubt. But not an actual build. Lol. That’s pushing it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leghome said:

Put a trailer hitch on the Monte and trailer the new Monte to the Eastern Meet and get some free and excellent help on fixing some of its issues

Just make sure your tetanus shots are up to date 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Just make sure your tetanus shots are up to date 🤣

You’re such a comedian. Lol. But it’s true. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Any time the hood goes up or someone has some kind of problem at Carlisle there's always plenty of help there to assist a brother in need.

Saw the same helpfulness at Bristol last year 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...