What car are these seats from?

GatorDog72

I’m looking to recover my old shredded bucket seats. From what I’m told, they are Chevelle buckets but I can’t figure out what year, or if they are even really from a Chevelle. They don’t look like factory Monte buckets either…. Can anyone ID these bucket seats so I can order some new foam and covers? I may end up replacing them both if I can’t figure out what they are from. 

260283F2-4D19-460F-BB2E-ACB841AAE401.thumb.jpeg.baaeecbf64e5d0b752652b9861cc63b3.jpeg

76FFFBAE-ECBE-4973-BDC6-7E997D21D6FA.thumb.jpeg.60c48bc3bc304c50e9ff701d00613e94.jpeg

The pattern does look like Mustang in my head, but the headrest are also throwing me off. I had a 65 and 67 mustang with that pattern but none of them had any headrests.

Depending on the mustang model they either had seats with headrests like in the pic or a all in one style with a high back. Mine had the high back and the Mach 1's (I think) had seats that look just like in the pic with a big old headrest. 

• Like 1