Jump to content

Happy


Recommended Posts

20210704_134415.thumb.jpg.580ad40e7adcb18b84eed6f3f1ff1931.jpgOk purchased my first 1970 MC in Nashville in 1971 6 sons 21 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren I purchased my current 1970 mc . The man I bought it from had it the last 40 year  with one repaint in 1992 it still catches people's eyes thanks for letting me share my thoughts and admiration for the great design of the first Generation MC. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Jerry Padgett said:

20210704_134415.thumb.jpg.580ad40e7adcb18b84eed6f3f1ff1931.jpgOk purchased my first 1970 MC in Nashville in 1971 6 sons 21 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren I purchased my current 1970 mc . The man I bought it from had it the last 40 year  with one repaint in 1992 it still catches people's eyes thanks for letting me share my thoughts and admiration for the great design of the first Generation MC. 

Beautiful Monte Jerry.... you have selected the best year in your purchase of a 70 Monte.  The only thing that would make it better is if it were a "Blue Monte"

rob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome Jerry!!

 

... yes, these beauties do turn heads, elicit thumbs up and a variety of positive comments at red lights.  Last time I took mama to dinner in my ‘70 she commented “EVERYBODY is lookin’ at this car” as we made our way there and back. 
 

Enjoy!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome Jerry!

I love old gas stations as a background!

First right hand drive Monte I have ever seen! 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, stangeba said:

Welcome Jerry!

I love old gas stations as a background!

First right hand drive Monte I have ever seen! 😊

Good catch! 
I missed that. Wow. I’ve never seen or heard of that in a Monte. Cool!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is the shifter on the column?

Is it on the right side or left side? 🤣🤣

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, stangeba said:

Is the shifter on the column?

Is it on the right side or left side? 🤣🤣

 

Too funny Bruce, the English must also spell right to left rather than left to right the way we do.

rob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...