Happy

Jerry Padgett

20210704_134415.thumb.jpg.580ad40e7adcb18b84eed6f3f1ff1931.jpgOk purchased my first 1970 MC in Nashville in 1971 6 sons 21 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren I purchased my current 1970 mc . The man I bought it from had it the last 40 year  with one repaint in 1992 it still catches people's eyes thanks for letting me share my thoughts and admiration for the great design of the first Generation MC. 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Jerry Padgett said:

20210704_134415.thumb.jpg.580ad40e7adcb18b84eed6f3f1ff1931.jpgOk purchased my first 1970 MC in Nashville in 1971 6 sons 21 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren I purchased my current 1970 mc . The man I bought it from had it the last 40 year  with one repaint in 1992 it still catches people's eyes thanks for letting me share my thoughts and admiration for the great design of the first Generation MC. 

Beautiful Monte Jerry.... you have selected the best year in your purchase of a 70 Monte.  The only thing that would make it better is if it were a "Blue Monte"

rob

When I first saw the top of the photo I thought someone had posted a photo of my car. I luv's red Monte's even if they are baackwards.

IMG_1178.JPG

• Like 2

Welcome Jerry!!

... yes, these beauties do turn heads, elicit thumbs up and a variety of positive comments at red lights.  Last time I took mama to dinner in my ‘70 she commented “EVERYBODY is lookin’ at this car” as we made our way there and back. 

Enjoy!!!

Welcome Jerry!

I love old gas stations as a background!

First right hand drive Monte I have ever seen! 😊

8 minutes ago, stangeba said:

Welcome Jerry!

I love old gas stations as a background!

First right hand drive Monte I have ever seen! 😊

Good catch! 
I missed that. Wow. I’ve never seen or heard of that in a Monte. Cool!

Is the shifter on the column?

Is it on the right side or left side? 🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, stangeba said:

Is the shifter on the column?

Is it on the right side or left side? 🤣🤣

Too funny Bruce, the English must also spell right to left rather than left to right the way we do.

rob